Provide systems engineering, software engineering, configuration management, development deployment , support & sustainment, enhancement, maintenance, training and evolution of High Frequency (HF), Medium Frequency (MF), Low Frequency and Very Low Frequency (VLF) systems, products and solutions including GLAIVE as well as integration with enterprise or external services, products, solutions and infrastructure.
MANDATORY SKILLS: SSWE positions are expected to work primarily with Java and C++ to maintain, update, and create DSP components used in a large distributed architecture.
Their work is primarily focused on algorithmic problems which is benefitted by a strong background in mathematics.
All development and testing is done in the Linux environment. Some Linux command line proficiency is needed.
About Avid Technology Professionals
Avid Technology Professionals, LLC (ATP) is a premiere provider of software and systems engineering, and acquisition program management services for the community. ATP is actively seeking to pursue contract opportunities with other departments and agencies in the federal government, in state governments, and in the commercial sectors. Delivered by seasoned experts in the IT field, ATP solutions adeptly address the IT concerns manifesting in both the federal and commercial sectors.
The ATP Employee Benefits package includes:
- A Supportive and Equitable Working Environment that is both Stimulating and Challenging
- Competitive Hourly Salary
- Unique Employee Success Sharing Program that allows ATP employees to Share in Company's Successes
- Automatic Approved Overtime (as long as contract permits)
- Retirement Pay (401K); 100% company paid, immediately vested with Profit-Sharing Component
- Company Medical Coverage Plans - HMO, Open Access, PPO plans
- Company Dental Plan - widely accepted, comprehensive, and flexible
- Progressive Overtime Policy
- Flexible Spending Account benefit
- Lucrative Referral Bonus Policy
- Holiday Scheduling that Coincides with Government Holidays
- Robust Professional Expenses & Training Program
- Computer Allowance
- Internet Allowance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance