The Human Resources/Administration intern will provide administrative and HR support to office and contract staff, with a focus on assisting the Human Resources Manager and the Operations Manager.
- General clerical support
- Files paper copies of documents.
Human Resources Support:
- Scan and electronically file documents.
- Data Entry
- Update excel spreadsheets
- Faxing, organizing supplies and office environment
- Other duties as assigned
- PeopleTrak data entry
- Create letters and documents
- Internet research
- Support during hiring process
- Benefits enrollment
- Employee file preparation
- Reference checks
- Employee recognition assistance
- Event Planning
- Two years of college education, preferably business major with 3.0 GPA
- Proficient in MS Office and Windows
- Willing to work full time in summer.