MANDATORY SKILLS: 8+ years of directly relevant experience
2+ years of experience with the ServiceNow platform supporting ITSM and ITIL process flow development and tuning
Significant consulting experience within complex, global organizations with the ability to influence and consult in an ITIL / ITSM Services environment.
Experience in defining and deploying future-state ITSM processes and in identifying solutions from a people, process, and technology perspective
Excellent communication and presentation skills
Experience in analyzing and recommending ITSM strategies based on business priorities
Excellent interpersonal skills, customer-centric attitude and experience working with diverse team
Strong problem-solving and analytical skills with an aptitude and passion for learning new technologies
Familiarity with the ServiceNow platform, including development of customizations beyond out-of-box
Strong documentation and technical writing experience.
Bachelors degree in Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or related technical field. Two years of related work experience may be substituted for each year of degree level education.
Must be a US Citizen
Must be able to obtain DHS suitability prior to starting employment
Must be able to obtain a TS/SCI Clearance
OPTIONAL SKILLS: Experience with Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) knowledge and experience
Experience with collaboration tools including MS Teams, MS Outlook, MS SharePoint, Atlassian Jira, Atlassian Confluence, and Atlassian Jira Align
DoD 8570.1-M Compliance at IAT Level I (e.g., Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)) certification required.
Agile software development methodology certification (e.g. SCRUM Master) desired.
Certified Systems Engineering Professional (CSEP) certification desired.
About Avid Technology Professionals
Avid Technology Professionals, LLC (ATP) is a premiere provider of software and systems engineering, and acquisition program management services for the community. ATP is actively seeking to pursue contract opportunities with other departments and agencies in the federal government, in state governments, and in the commercial sectors. Delivered by seasoned experts in the IT field, ATP solutions adeptly address the IT concerns manifesting in both the federal and commercial sectors.
The ATP Employee Benefits package includes:
- A Supportive and Equitable Working Environment that is both Stimulating and Challenging
- Competitive Hourly Salary
- Unique Employee Success Sharing Program that allows ATP employees to Share in Company's Successes
- Automatic Approved Overtime (as long as contract permits)
- Retirement Pay (401K); 100% company paid, immediately vested with Profit-Sharing Component
- Company Medical Coverage Plans - HMO, Open Access, PPO plans
- Company Dental Plan - widely accepted, comprehensive, and flexible
- Progressive Overtime Policy
- Flexible Spending Account benefit
- Lucrative Referral Bonus Policy
- Holiday Scheduling that Coincides with Government Holidays
- Robust Professional Expenses & Training Program
- Computer Allowance
- Internet Allowance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance