Collaborate with software development teams to integrate software components into a larger system.
Develop and execute integration test plans to ensure software components work together seamlessly.
Troubleshoot and debug issues in software systems.
Deploy and maintain software systems in production environments.
Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to deliver high-quality software solutions.
Participate in code reviews and provide feedback to other team members.
Stay up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies in software engineering.
MANDATORY SKILLS: Required Skills:
Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
Designing and implementing microservices which use the spring boot framework
Experience developing Web applications
Knowledge of Java is necessary and a bonus with knowledge of Python and AWS Lambda functions.
Familiarity with databases (e.g., Oracle) and a good working knowledge of relational database design.
Familiarity with web servers (e.g., Apache)
Working in compliance with the full Software Development Life Cycle
Required Education (including Major):
Bachelor's degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math (STEM) and a minimum of 8 years of prior relevant experience OR 4 years of relevant experience with a Master's degree.
Must have a current Secret Clearance with the ability to obtain TS/SCI eligibility. Must be able to obtain DHS suitability prior to staring employment.
About Avid Technology Professionals
Avid Technology Professionals, LLC (ATP) is a premiere provider of software and systems engineering, and acquisition program management services for the community. ATP is actively seeking to pursue contract opportunities with other departments and agencies in the federal government, in state governments, and in the commercial sectors. Delivered by seasoned experts in the IT field, ATP solutions adeptly address the IT concerns manifesting in both the federal and commercial sectors.
The ATP Employee Benefits package includes:
- A Supportive and Equitable Working Environment that is both Stimulating and Challenging
- Competitive Hourly Salary
- Unique Employee Success Sharing Program that allows ATP employees to Share in Company's Successes
- Automatic Approved Overtime (as long as contract permits)
- Retirement Pay (401K); 100% company paid, immediately vested with Profit-Sharing Component
- Company Medical Coverage Plans - HMO, Open Access, PPO plans
- Company Dental Plan - widely accepted, comprehensive, and flexible
- Progressive Overtime Policy
- Flexible Spending Account benefit
- Lucrative Referral Bonus Policy
- Holiday Scheduling that Coincides with Government Holidays
- Robust Professional Expenses & Training Program
- Computer Allowance
- Internet Allowance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance