The Deployment Manager shall be responsible for the deployment efforts in several areas, including, schedule estimation and tracking, risk management, requirements analysis, and quality assurance activities. Ensures proper performance of tasks necessary to ensure the most efficient and effective execution of the deployment. Shall direct the skilled technical resources and report on the technical progress, issues, and problem areas, as well as write and review technical documents.
- Review risk and risk mitigation activities and allocate resources for the same (U) Manage the activities of the Deployment team
-Provide analysis of deployment objectives and draft plans to meet objectives
-Mitigate project risks and issues that occur
-Ensure compliance with all regulatory and administrative requirements imposed by the contract in coordination with the Candidate's contracts staff
-Allocate resources (staffing, facilities, and equipment) to multiple simultaneous requirements
-Provide direction and mentoring to project team members; set the appropriate goals and objectives
-Work with the higher level Deployment Manager, if applicable, to provide effective and efficient management of the deployment
-Prepare and complete action plans to be presented to the Government
-Document system and deployment process improvements.
MANDATORY SKILLS: Three (3) years of experience in managing deployment projects of similar scope, type, and
complexity within the Federal Government is required. Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or
university in Communications Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical
Engineering, Information Systems, Mathematics Education, or similar degree is required. Four (4) years
demonstrated experience in managing deployment projects may be substituted for a Bachelors degree.
TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph is required for this position.
About Avid Technology Professionals
Avid Technology Professionals, LLC (ATP) is a premiere provider of software and systems engineering, and acquisition program management services for the community. ATP is actively seeking to pursue contract opportunities with other departments and agencies in the federal government, in state governments, and in the commercial sectors. Delivered by seasoned experts in the IT field, ATP solutions adeptly address the IT concerns manifesting in both the federal and commercial sectors.
The ATP Employee Benefits package includes:
- A Supportive and Equitable Working Environment that is both Stimulating and Challenging
- Competitive Hourly Salary
- Unique Employee Success Sharing Program that allows ATP employees to Share in Company's Successes
- Automatic Approved Overtime (as long as contract permits)
- Retirement Pay (401K); 100% company paid, immediately vested with Profit-Sharing Component
- Company Medical Coverage Plans - HMO, Open Access, PPO plans
- Company Dental Plan - widely accepted, comprehensive, and flexible
- Progressive Overtime Policy
- Flexible Spending Account benefit
- Lucrative Referral Bonus Policy
- Holiday Scheduling that Coincides with Government Holidays
- Robust Professional Expenses & Training Program
- Computer Allowance
- Internet Allowance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance