Provides support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of Information Technology (IT) systems. Manages IT system infrastructure and any processes related to these systems. Provides support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client/server/storage/network devices, mobile devices, etc. Provides Tier 1 (Help Desk) and Tier 2 (Escalation) problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems. Provides support for the escalation and communication of status to agency management and internal customers. Provides support for the dispatch system and hardware problems and remains involved in the resolution process. Configures and manages UNIX and Windows operating systems and installs/loads operating system software, troubleshoots, maintains integrity and configures network components along with implementing operating systems enhancements to improve reliability and performance
- Provide support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of IT systems (U) Provide Tier 1 (Help Desk) problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems
-Manage the daily activities of configuration and operation of IT systems
-Provide assistance to users in accessing and using IT systems
-Provide Tier 1 (Help Desk) and Tier 2 (Escalation) problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems
-Provide support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client/server/storage/network devices, mobile devices, etc.
-Provide support for the escalation and communication of status to agency management and internal customers
-Optimize system operations and resource utilization, and perform system capacity analysis and planning
MANDATORY SKILLS: Five (5) years experience as a SA in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity
is required. Bachelors degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is
required. Five (5) years of additional SA experience may be substituted for a bachelors degree.
TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph is required for this position.
About Avid Technology Professionals
Avid Technology Professionals, LLC (ATP) is a premiere provider of software and systems engineering, and acquisition program management services for the community. ATP is actively seeking to pursue contract opportunities with other departments and agencies in the federal government, in state governments, and in the commercial sectors. Delivered by seasoned experts in the IT field, ATP solutions adeptly address the IT concerns manifesting in both the federal and commercial sectors.
The ATP Employee Benefits package includes:
- A Supportive and Equitable Working Environment that is both Stimulating and Challenging
- Competitive Hourly Salary
- Unique Employee Success Sharing Program that allows ATP employees to Share in Company's Successes
- Automatic Approved Overtime (as long as contract permits)
- Retirement Pay (401K); 100% company paid, immediately vested with Profit-Sharing Component
- Company Medical Coverage Plans - HMO, Open Access, PPO plans
- Company Dental Plan - widely accepted, comprehensive, and flexible
- Progressive Overtime Policy
- Flexible Spending Account benefit
- Lucrative Referral Bonus Policy
- Holiday Scheduling that Coincides with Government Holidays
- Robust Professional Expenses & Training Program
- Computer Allowance
- Internet Allowance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance