MANDATORY SKILLS: Position is on hold until November, but will keep pipeline open and interview for interested candidates.
?Looking for individuals interested in part-time for ad hoc situations.
The primary toolsets are as follows: Kubernetes, Ansible MC, Cloud Technologies, Rancher and Containers as a Service (Caas).?
A Bachelors degree in a Qualified Engineering Field or a related discipline from an accredited college or university.
A High School Diploma or GED plus twenty-four (24) years of general systems engineering experience (any Process Area).
A Masters degree in a Qualified Engineering Field or a related discipline from an accredited college or university plus eighteen (18) years of systems engineering experience
A PhD in a Qualified Engineering Field or a related discipline from an accredited college or university plus sixteen (16) years of systems engineering experience.
About Avid Technology Professionals
Avid Technology Professionals, LLC (ATP) is a premiere provider of software and systems engineering, and acquisition program management services for the community. ATP is actively seeking to pursue contract opportunities with other departments and agencies in the federal government, in state governments, and in the commercial sectors. Delivered by seasoned experts in the IT field, ATP solutions adeptly address the IT concerns manifesting in both the federal and commercial sectors.
The ATP Employee Benefits package includes:
- A Supportive and Equitable Working Environment that is both Stimulating and Challenging
- Competitive Hourly Salary
- Unique Employee Success Sharing Program that allows ATP employees to Share in Company's Successes
- Automatic Approved Overtime (as long as contract permits)
- Retirement Pay (401K); 100% company paid, immediately vested with Profit-Sharing Component
- Company Medical Coverage Plans - HMO, Open Access, PPO plans
- Company Dental Plan - widely accepted, comprehensive, and flexible
- Progressive Overtime Policy
- Flexible Spending Account benefit
- Lucrative Referral Bonus Policy
- Holiday Scheduling that Coincides with Government Holidays
- Robust Professional Expenses & Training Program
- Computer Allowance
- Internet Allowance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance