MANDATORY SKILLS: A Bachelor's degree in a Qualified Engineering Field (See Note 1) or a related discipline (See Note 2) from an accredited college or university plus six (6) years of general system engineering experience. OR A High School Diploma or GED plus ten (10) years of general system engineering experience (any Process Area). OR A Master's degree in a Qualified Engineering Field (See Note 1) or a related discipline (See Note 2) from an accredited college or university plus four (4) years of systems engineering experience OR A PhD in a Qualified Engineering Field (See Note 1) or a related discipline (See Note 2) from an accredited college or university plus two (2) years of systems engineering experience.
*Note 1 Examples of Qualified engineering fields include: Aeronautics, Biomedical, Chemical, Civil, Computer, Electrical, Environmental, Mechanical, Nuclear, Software, Systems, and Engineering Management. Similar or comparable degrees will be acceptable.
*Note 2 - Examples of related disciplines include: Chemistry, Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, and Physics. Similar or comparable degrees will be acceptable.??
Currently holds a TS SCI w/Poly?
About Avid Technology Professionals
Avid Technology Professionals, LLC (ATP) is a premiere provider of software and systems engineering, and acquisition program management services for the community. ATP is actively seeking to pursue contract opportunities with other departments and agencies in the federal government, in state governments, and in the commercial sectors. Delivered by seasoned experts in the IT field, ATP solutions adeptly address the IT concerns manifesting in both the federal and commercial sectors.
The ATP Employee Benefits package includes:
- A Supportive and Equitable Working Environment that is both Stimulating and Challenging
- Competitive Hourly Salary
- Unique Employee Success Sharing Program that allows ATP employees to Share in Company's Successes
- Automatic Approved Overtime (as long as contract permits)
- Retirement Pay (401K); 100% company paid, immediately vested with Profit-Sharing Component
- Company Medical Coverage Plans - HMO, Open Access, PPO plans
- Company Dental Plan - widely accepted, comprehensive, and flexible
- Progressive Overtime Policy
- Flexible Spending Account benefit
- Lucrative Referral Bonus Policy
- Holiday Scheduling that Coincides with Government Holidays
- Robust Professional Expenses & Training Program
- Computer Allowance
- Internet Allowance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance