MANDATORY SKILLS: Cisco certifications preferred (CCNA, CCNP, CCIE); Working knowledge of virtualized, networked environments, specifically VMWare and HyperV based systems; Experience with security COTS product integration (e.g., firewall, web gateways, Data Loss Prevention); Ability to identify technical problems, research and define solutions, and implement in a timely manner with minimal or no oversight.
Minimum 7 years of experience with computer networking protocols including TCP, IP, UDP, HTTP, DHCP, and DNS. Minimum 5 years of experience with integrated processing environments such as Storage Area Networks. Cisco certifications preferred (CCNA, CCNP, CCIE)
TS/SCI with polygraph is required for this role.
OPTIONAL SKILLS: Experience working on Cloud-Edge connectivity solutions and experience with AWS and Azure
About Avid Technology Professionals
Avid Technology Professionals, LLC (ATP) is a premiere provider of software and systems engineering, and acquisition program management services for the community. ATP is actively seeking to pursue contract opportunities with other departments and agencies in the federal government, in state governments, and in the commercial sectors. Delivered by seasoned experts in the IT field, ATP solutions adeptly address the IT concerns manifesting in both the federal and commercial sectors.
The ATP Employee Benefits package includes:
- A Supportive and Equitable Working Environment that is both Stimulating and Challenging
- Competitive Hourly Salary
- Unique Employee Success Sharing Program that allows ATP employees to Share in Company's Successes
- Automatic Approved Overtime (as long as contract permits)
- Retirement Pay (401K); 100% company paid, immediately vested with Profit-Sharing Component
- Company Medical Coverage Plans - HMO, Open Access, PPO plans
- Company Dental Plan - widely accepted, comprehensive, and flexible
- Progressive Overtime Policy
- Flexible Spending Account benefit
- Lucrative Referral Bonus Policy
- Holiday Scheduling that Coincides with Government Holidays
- Robust Professional Expenses & Training Program
- Computer Allowance
- Internet Allowance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance