The Contractor shall perform the following duties:
• Survey district users to identify training needs and compile survey results to present to Administrative Officer, Executive Management and/or management team.
• Collaborate with the management team and/or designated groups to identify training that will address competency gaps or increase productivity.
• Develop district-wide training for all users, sections, small groups or individual users
• Liaise with subject matter experts regarding instructional design
• Inform employees about training options
• Provide end-user training via instructor-led, computer based video conference, or one-on-one.
• Facilitate learning through a variety of delivery methods including classroom instruction, virtual training, on-the-job coaching
• Develops training manuals, how-to-instructions, quick tips, multimedia visual instructions or other educational materials.
• As needed, helps design, program, implement or enhance databases and trains staff.
• Record You Tube training snippets to be posted on SharePoint site
• Design and apply assessment tools to measure training effectiveness
• Establish ways to determine the success of training to ensure competency of users with on-line surveys (SharePoint)
• Track and report on training outcomes
• Provide feedback to program participants and management
• As needed, provides information technology support to meet the needs of the USAO.
Changes to these requirements may occur throughout the term of the contract as applications and hardware are upgraded or replaced.
The Contractor shall provide personnel who have a demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in English, both orally and in writing.
Personnel should have a demonstrated experience in providing instructional training which included the development of training manuals, how-to-instructions multimedia visual instructions, or other educational materials.
Personnel should have in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Office products (i.e., Word, Excel, Access, SharePoint, Outlook, and PowerPoint).
Preferred experience would also include knowledge of litigation support software (i.e., concordance, sanctions) as well as knowledge of various Apple hardware (i.e., iPhone, iPad).
The Contractor must to be able to utilize the programs installed as part of the EOUSA built computers and software and will not be able to purchase or install software that is not approved by EOUSA.
Personnel should also demonstrate knowledge and skills in the area of customer service and support including Hardware, Software and printer support. This position will require telephone and on-site support and remote support to the USA Branch offices as needed.
Personnel must have a minimum of two years of experience in Network Engineering, System Administration, Information Technology, Computer Science, Hardware/Software support, Litigation Support, Web Development, Customer Support, and interaction with vendors. Personnel should be well-experienced with software and hardware troubleshooting techniques.
Personnel must have experience supporting the hardware and software associated with Intel class of systems. The personnel should also have an understanding of and experience supporting peripherals, such as printers, scanners, and backup devices, along with the drivers associated with this equipment.
For support purposes core applications are those for which Contractor personnel should possess basic understanding with increasing expertise over time.
• Windows 7 and later versions
• Microsoft Office, including MS Outlook
• Acrobat (Adobe) *
• Office Scan (TrendMicro)
• WinZip *
• Remedy ARS Client
• VMWare *
• Windows Server / Advanced Server
• Office Scan (TrendMicro)
• Backup Exec (Veritas)
• ScanMail (TrendMicro)
• Acrobat Reader (Adobe)
• HP ILO Advanced
• Userlock (Intelligent Decision)