MANDATORY SKILLS: Position is on hold until November, but will keep pipeline open and interview for interested candidates.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Four (4) years of additional SWE experience on projects with similar software processes may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
TS SCI w/Poly
Fourteen (14) years' experience as a SWE in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required.
This position will be looking for the following skillsets: hardware and software integration, Infrastructure, provisioning, Ansible CM, Kubernetes, Cloud Technologies, Rancher, Containers as a service (Caas)
OPTIONAL SKILLS: Familiar with Atlassian Tool Suite (Jira, Bamboo, Fisheye).
Experience with Data Manipulation/Scripting (PERL, SQL, PL/SQL, EXCEL API, Shell Scripting).
Experience with XML and JSON
Experience with Agile development
Experience with Continuous Integration
Perform full lifecycle support to the customer on complex data systems and networks.
Provide solutions to the customer applying expertise with systems engineering and networks/components to support.
Provide technical guidance to the customer in relation to signals processing systems.
LINUX or UNIX administration/maintenance experience
knowledge of signals processing systems and dataflows
Ability to perform in a team environment.
Candidates possessing system administration and/or network engineering backgrounds will be considered if they have the above skillset?
About Avid Technology Professionals
Avid Technology Professionals, LLC (ATP) is a premiere provider of software and systems engineering, and acquisition program management services for the community. ATP is actively seeking to pursue contract opportunities with other departments and agencies in the federal government, in state governments, and in the commercial sectors. Delivered by seasoned experts in the IT field, ATP solutions adeptly address the IT concerns manifesting in both the federal and commercial sectors.
The ATP Employee Benefits package includes:
- A Supportive and Equitable Working Environment that is both Stimulating and Challenging
- Competitive Hourly Salary
- Unique Employee Success Sharing Program that allows ATP employees to Share in Company's Successes
- Automatic Approved Overtime (as long as contract permits)
- Retirement Pay (401K); 100% company paid, immediately vested with Profit-Sharing Component
- Company Medical Coverage Plans - HMO, Open Access, PPO plans
- Company Dental Plan - widely accepted, comprehensive, and flexible
- Progressive Overtime Policy
- Flexible Spending Account benefit
- Lucrative Referral Bonus Policy
- Holiday Scheduling that Coincides with Government Holidays
- Robust Professional Expenses & Training Program
- Computer Allowance
- Internet Allowance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance