Responsible for the technical integrity, quality, and completeness of work performed and deliverables.
Provide Tier 3 support in an enterprise level, globally distributed environment.
Assist in developing a new or innovative approach to a technical or engineering issue.
Perform systems engineering activities and assist in the preparation of a work product in Technical Process Areas associated with Active Directory
Independently analyze and recommend alternatives for elements of projects technical designs.
Assist in conducting an evaluation to determine its suitability for project implementation.
MANDATORY SKILLS: Demonstrated aptitude for learning and rapidly mastering new applications and technology.
Experience analyzing and proposing appropriate engineering standards and processes for a project.
Experience participating in analysis, implementation, -and design of new systems.
Skills with Telecommunication (TCP/IP, OIS/CMIP/X25), operating systems (Windows, UNIX, LINUX), database/DBMD (oracle, access, sybase) and applications (Tivolli, Peoplesoft).
Must have one of the following DoD approved certifications to meet the category/level IAT-2 (DoD 8570) requirement for this position: Security+, GSEC, SSCP, CCNA-Security, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), CASP, GCIH, or GCED.
Required Education & Experience: High School/GED (+10) years of relevant experience. AD (+12) years of relevant experience. BA/BD (+10) years of relevant experience. Master's degree (+5) years of relevant experience, or PHD (+3) years of relevant experience.
OPTIONAL SKILLS: Experience working with Azure Active Directory
GPO/Admin Design, Cloud Computing (AZURE) and Intermediate or advanced PowerShell scripting.
Experience working with Active Role Server
Engineering experience with Microsoft Active Directory
Experience with cloud/server/network implementation and with Cloud infrastructure Services or Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) support.
About Avid Technology Professionals
Avid Technology Professionals, LLC (ATP) is a premiere provider of software and systems engineering, and acquisition program management services for the community. ATP is actively seeking to pursue contract opportunities with other departments and agencies in the federal government, in state governments, and in the commercial sectors. Delivered by seasoned experts in the IT field, ATP solutions adeptly address the IT concerns manifesting in both the federal and commercial sectors.
The ATP Employee Benefits package includes:
- A Supportive and Equitable Working Environment that is both Stimulating and Challenging
- Competitive Hourly Salary
- Unique Employee Success Sharing Program that allows ATP employees to Share in Company's Successes
- Automatic Approved Overtime (as long as contract permits)
- Retirement Pay (401K); 100% company paid, immediately vested with Profit-Sharing Component
- Company Medical Coverage Plans - HMO, Open Access, PPO plans
- Company Dental Plan - widely accepted, comprehensive, and flexible
- Progressive Overtime Policy
- Flexible Spending Account benefit
- Lucrative Referral Bonus Policy
- Holiday Scheduling that Coincides with Government Holidays
- Robust Professional Expenses & Training Program
- Computer Allowance
- Internet Allowance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance