MANDATORY SKILLS: Responsible for automated end-to-end system testing of capabilities for network devices; Experience developing automated test scripts using Python, Ruby or SmartBear a plus; Understanding and knowledge of dataflow and operational tools
Minimum 10 years of experience as a system administrator supporting computer systems running Microsoft Windows NT, Unix, and Linux operating systems. Minimum 10 years of experience as a system administrator, supporting computer network hardware including, but not limited to bridges, switches, routers, and gateways. Minimum 10 years of experience identifying and resolving network system issues with IT hardware such as repeaters, bridges, routers, gateways, and hubs and operating systems such as Microsoft Windows and Windows NT, Sun Solaris, and Linux. Ability to install, configure, and use personal security products including host and network based firewalls and intrusion detection systems. Minimum 10 years of experience working in an IT engineering lab loading (file transfer via electronic storage media), installing and maintaining the operability of commercial off-the-shelf computer and IT equipment and supporting software. Minimum 10 years of experience with computer networking protocols including but not limited to TCP, IP, UDP, HTTP, DHCP, and DNS. Minimum 5 years of experience in C, C++, Perl, Python, or other scripting language. Minimum 10 years of experience in system administration of hardware and software in support of developing and testing Information Technology systems. Minimum 10 years of experience in conducting both component and system integration level testing on complex software products. Experience using external network communications. Ability to develop and deliver briefings, technical presentations, and program documentation to senior program management.
TS/SCI with polygraph is required for this role.
About Avid Technology Professionals
Avid Technology Professionals, LLC (ATP) is a premiere provider of software and systems engineering, and acquisition program management services for the community. ATP is actively seeking to pursue contract opportunities with other departments and agencies in the federal government, in state governments, and in the commercial sectors. Delivered by seasoned experts in the IT field, ATP solutions adeptly address the IT concerns manifesting in both the federal and commercial sectors.
The ATP Employee Benefits package includes:
- A Supportive and Equitable Working Environment that is both Stimulating and Challenging
- Competitive Hourly Salary
- Unique Employee Success Sharing Program that allows ATP employees to Share in Company's Successes
- Automatic Approved Overtime (as long as contract permits)
- Retirement Pay (401K); 100% company paid, immediately vested with Profit-Sharing Component
- Company Medical Coverage Plans - HMO, Open Access, PPO plans
- Company Dental Plan - widely accepted, comprehensive, and flexible
- Progressive Overtime Policy
- Flexible Spending Account benefit
- Lucrative Referral Bonus Policy
- Holiday Scheduling that Coincides with Government Holidays
- Robust Professional Expenses & Training Program
- Computer Allowance
- Internet Allowance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance