MANDATORY SKILLS: Degree must be in computer science, information systems, or network engineering. Certifications in MCSE, RHCE, CEH, CCNA, or CISSP preferred. Minimum 6 years of experience with system and network configurations. Minimum 3 years supporting CNO development. Minimum 5 years in computer security products . Must be capable of accurately describing lab design, tool usage, and tool testing procedures.
Must have test engineering experience. Responsible for automated end-to-end system testing of capabilities for network devices. Experience developing automated test scripts using Python, Ruby or SmartBear a plus. Understanding and knowledge of dataflow and operational tools.
TS/SCI with polygraph is required for this role.
About Avid Technology Professionals
Avid Technology Professionals, LLC (ATP) is a premiere provider of software and systems engineering, and acquisition program management services for the community. ATP is actively seeking to pursue contract opportunities with other departments and agencies in the federal government, in state governments, and in the commercial sectors. Delivered by seasoned experts in the IT field, ATP solutions adeptly address the IT concerns manifesting in both the federal and commercial sectors.
The ATP Employee Benefits package includes:
- A Supportive and Equitable Working Environment that is both Stimulating and Challenging
- Competitive Hourly Salary
- Unique Employee Success Sharing Program that allows ATP employees to Share in Company's Successes
- Automatic Approved Overtime (as long as contract permits)
- Retirement Pay (401K); 100% company paid, immediately vested with Profit-Sharing Component
- Company Medical Coverage Plans - HMO, Open Access, PPO plans
- Company Dental Plan - widely accepted, comprehensive, and flexible
- Progressive Overtime Policy
- Flexible Spending Account benefit
- Lucrative Referral Bonus Policy
- Holiday Scheduling that Coincides with Government Holidays
- Robust Professional Expenses & Training Program
- Computer Allowance
- Internet Allowance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance