A Bachelors degree in a Qualified Engineering Field (See Note 1) or a related discipline (See Note 2) from an accredited college or university plus six (6) years of systems engineering experience.
A High School Diploma or GED plus ten (10) years of general system engineering experience (any Process Area).
A Masters degree in a Qualified Engineering Field (See Note 1) or a related discipline (See Note 2) from an accredited college or university plus four (4) years of systems engineering experience
A PhD in a Qualified Engineering Field (See Note 1) or a related discipline (See Note 2) from an accredited college or university plus four (4) years of systems engineering experience.
MANDATORY SKILLS: A TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph is required for this role.
Seeking a Systems Engineer with strong project management skills to provide the engineering and project management for end-to-end data flows in support of the Data Normalization & Automation (DNA) TTO. The successful candidate will be able to elicit and refine requirements, schedule work breakdown to deliverables, document artifacts, and provide roadmaps and schedules for implementing end-to-end data flows, including transformation into a standard data model. The individual will form good customer relationships and reach out to external customers for requirements and understanding of the data and the data needs of the users. They will have a good understanding of the customer data flow architecture. They will work as a key contributor in an agile development environment. Experience with CNO data is nice to have.
Good working skills with Atlassian products such as Confluence and Jira
Good understanding of data flow processes
Understands system-to-system connections for data flow processes
Basic understanding of , should understand flow file attributes or be able to learn it quickly
Familiar with data formats such as CSV, JSON, PCAP and XML
Knows why a streaming object transport format is needed
About Avid Technology Professionals
Avid Technology Professionals, LLC (ATP) is a premiere provider of software and systems engineering, and acquisition program management services for the community. ATP is actively seeking to pursue contract opportunities with other departments and agencies in the federal government, in state governments, and in the commercial sectors. Delivered by seasoned experts in the IT field, ATP solutions adeptly address the IT concerns manifesting in both the federal and commercial sectors.
The ATP Employee Benefits package includes:
- A Supportive and Equitable Working Environment that is both Stimulating and Challenging
- Competitive Hourly Salary
- Unique Employee Success Sharing Program that allows ATP employees to Share in Company's Successes
- Automatic Approved Overtime (as long as contract permits)
- Retirement Pay (401K); 100% company paid, immediately vested with Profit-Sharing Component
- Company Medical Coverage Plans - HMO, Open Access, PPO plans
- Company Dental Plan - widely accepted, comprehensive, and flexible
- Progressive Overtime Policy
- Flexible Spending Account benefit
- Lucrative Referral Bonus Policy
- Holiday Scheduling that Coincides with Government Holidays
- Robust Professional Expenses & Training Program
- Computer Allowance
- Internet Allowance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance